Ensuring excellence in juvenile defense and promotion justice for all children through the development and support of juvenile defense attorneys.
- Cindy Aragon, New Mexico (New Mexico Legal Aid)
- Chris Phillis, Arizona (Director, Office of Public Defense Services)
- Pam Vickrey, Executive Director, Utah Juvenile Defender Attorneys)
- Amanda Butler, Colorado
- Marsha Chojnacki, Oklahoma
- Stacie Colling, Colorado
- Kameron Johnson, Texas
- Ellen Marrus, Texas
- Chris Phillis, Arizona
- James Simermeyer, New Mexico
- Pamela Vickery, Utah
- To zealously advocate on behalf of individual children.
- To provide training to defenders to effectively represent children’s rights.
- To educate the general public and other professionals, i.e. probation officers, judges, and health professionals.
- To teach and encourage law students to effectively represent children’s rights.
- To research, support and develop models and programs that will help present juvenile crime and foster supportive environments for children.