At NJDC, we understand that choosing what organizations to support financially is a big decision. We want to assure you that your contribution to NJDC will truly make a difference in the lives of youth, and in the practice of juvenile defense.
To donate, Please visit our PayPal account by clicking the button below:
Where does your money go?
Your contribution advances NJDC’s efforts to protect youth from the harms of delinquency system involvement by ensuring juvenile defenders have the resources, tools, and specialized training needed to provide zealous, excellent representation.
How will your contribution be used by NJDC?
Contributions to NJDC:
• fund training programs for juvenile defenders on the latest developments in juvenile law and practice, child and adolescent development science, and provide defenders the opportunity to enhance their advocacy skills in and out of the courtroom;
• fund publications and other resources juvenile defenders can use in their daily practice;
• provide tailored, on-the-ground technical assistance;
• educate system stakeholders including judges, prosecutors, policy advocates, legislators on real, sustainable reform innovations;
• promote the understanding that kids are different from adults, have an immense capacity for change, and are at risk of irreparable harm by juvenile courts that are becoming more and more punitive; and
• much, much more!
Please consider making a tax-deductible contribution to NJDC. Contact us at 202-452-0010 to learn about workplace giving campaigns, recurring gifts, bequests, special events, a day sponsorship and other innovative campaigns.
Thank you for your support!
To donate with a credit card,
Please visit our PayPal account by clicking the button below:
To donate by check,
Please make checks payable to National Juvenile Defender Center and send your contribution to:
National Juvenile Defender Center
1350 Connecticut Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20036